Complaint Review: Extreme Acai Berries / Total Cleanse / Crush LLC.

• Submitted: Fri, December 26, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 26, 2008

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Extreme Acai Berries / Total Cleanse / Crush LLC.
9140 S. State Street, Suite 202 Sandy, Utah U.S.A.

Extreme Acai Berries / Total Cleanse / Crush LLC. Scam Artists stealing from good people Sandy Utah
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report Investigation ..Crush LLC, JAB Ventures, TMP Nevada get a POSITIVE rating in customer service & product quality assurance. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. "No Questions Asked" Refund Policy.

I saw advertisement for Extreme Acai Berries and Total Cleanse - free trial and only pay shipping and handling. I found out that Terms of purchase exist only after getting charged the $89.31 fee from Utah.

After I called the number listed with the charge, they insulted my intelligence for not reading the Terms...WHAT TERMS? The website does not direct consumers to read the terms prior to purchase. If they did, no one would fall for this scam!!!

I did realize my information had been sold to third parties from the emails I received the day I placed my order. The email from Fit Factory offered information to cancel. I cancelled at the first possible moment. The email from pricelimbo.com did not offer anything but "Congratulations for joining us!" which I thought was extremely weird considering I had never heard of the company.

Once I received the charge for $89.31 from Extreme Acai Berries, I did some research. Many people have been scammed by these companies (all one?) and had contact information to share. Pricelimbo can be cancelled once you log in to your account they set up for you. You must go into your account details and choose cancel. I was able to cancel that way after being charged $8.51.

So, I was able to cancel my account with Extreme Acai Berries and receive a confirmation number. To protect myself, I also cancelled my check card and filed fraud affidavits for each UNAUTHORIZED charge.

Funny how I never received the "trial" bottle prior to getting charged. I received them a week later - shipping date on the package is the day after I called. I also received the bottle they charged me for a few days after. The shipping date on that package was 3 days after I called.

Deception = fraud.

This company does all it can to deceive consumers from not directing you to the Terms, to putting the link to the terms in fine print at the bottom of the long web page.

I also ordered Total Cleanse to complete my diet package. They also had terms which consumers are not directed to read prior to purchase. This bottle was sent to me within a week of purchase. I was never charged the fee their terms state you will be charged. After the time (atleast 40 hours of phone conversations, emails, live chats, and stressing out) spent with each scammer, my bank, and fraud specialists, I sum it up to karma that I wasn't charged by Total Cleanse.

This company needs to be dismembered and each employee should be behind bars. How dare they believe it is okay to deceive and steal!

Sara
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2008 11:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extreme-Acai-Berries-Total-Cleanse-Crush-LLC/Sandy-Utah-84070/Extreme-Acai-Berries-Total-Cleanse-Crush-LLC-Scam-Artists-stealing-from-good-people-S-405179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extreme Acai Berries / Total Cleanse / Crush LLC.