Complaint Review: Extreme Acai Berry 500

• Submitted: Fri, November 21, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, November 22, 2008

• Reported By:Lake Geneva Wisconsin
Extreme Acai Berry 500
4650 SW 51st Street Suite 711 Davie, Florida U.S.A.

Extreme Acai Berry 500 Acai Berry is a rip off don't fall for it. Davie Florida
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report Investigation ..Crush LLC, JAB Ventures, TMP Nevada get a POSITIVE rating in customer service & product quality assurance. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. "No Questions Asked" Refund Policy.

*Author of original report: CHARGED EVEN MORE FOR NOTHING!!!!! SANDY UTAH CRUSH LLC JASON BRAILOW

I signed up for the free trial of acai berry not knowing what their secret terms and conditions were. When you bought the free trial they never let you know that you would be charged 89.31 directly from your account a month later. And the worst part is, this acai berry stuff never even made it to me. It's been a month and no sign of it. So i literally paid almost 100 for nothing. just to give a greedy scamming company more money. This has to be illegal. I'm paying for goods that never came to me.

*rae*
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2008 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extreme-Acai-Berry-500/Davie-Florida-33314/Extreme-Acai-Berry-500-Acai-Berry-is-a-rip-off-dont-fall-for-it-Davie-FloridaUPDATE-Ri-393809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extreme Acai Berry 500

CHARGED EVEN MORE FOR NOTHING!!!!! SANDY UTAH CRUSH LLC JASON BRAILOW

AUTHOR: *rae* - (U.S.A.)

SO today i looked a little closer at my bank account, 29.95 was also taken out of my bank account from some www . fit fac. com that i've never been to in my life, ive contacted BBB, and some other gov. orgs in Utah to try and stop this. I've read SO many peoples complaints, they are using all these diet names but its all the same company!! I've added it all up and they have taken $123.21 from me so far.. I'm going to call everyone i can to get this money back, im changing my debit card number and im letting the bank and the FBI know. I've seen that these people say its in the terms and conditions, well back in October there were none!! they just changed their site now that i looked back at it and it says it on the main page. but it sure as he|| wasnt there when i signed up! what a frickin scam! I cant even tell you how mad i am. working at a job paying 7.50. im 19 trying to save up for college and they steal this money from me. thats right i said it they STOLE it. if ur gunna charge THAT MUCH MONEY put it in fricking bold print on the front page u dishonest theives. I hope you get sued and get whats coming to you. I hear you already are. THank GOd for that!