Complaint Review: Extreme Acai Berry - Acai Berry Power 500

• Submitted: Sat, January 24, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, January 24, 2009

• Reported By:Arkansas City Kansas
Extreme Acai Berry - Acai Berry Power 500
4650 SW 51st Street, Suite 711 Davie, Florida U.S.A.

Extreme Acai Berry - Acai Berry Power 500 Extreme Acai Berry Free Offer Will Cost You Big Time!!! Davie Florida

We too have been taken for a bundle by the Extreme Acai Berry 500 free offer. They say you have 14 days to try the product with a Satisfaction Guarantee. They also say to allow 4 to 6 days for delivery. None of this is true.

The 14 days begins when you place the order. Our credit card was charged $89.31 before we ever received the sample product. This is a total FRAUD and should be treated as such.

The SPECIAL SURPRISE was that by ordering the free sample of the Extreme Acai Berry, you are also agreeing to be charged for a subscription to the "Fit Factory" website. That little surprise will come across youR credit card bill in the amount of an additional $29.95. In the fine print somewhere it says you have 7 days to cancel this membership prior to the billing. The problem is that you probably aren't aware that you joined it at all!! I certainly wasn't!!!

I feel so stupid. I certainly thought I was smarter than this and knew to protect myself. They got me this time.

I wait anxiously every month to receive my credit card bill to see what else they say I have agreed to and have been billed for.

Whatever you do......DO NOT ORDER THIS FREEE TRIAL. It will cost you a small fortune. I will also be filing a charge with the Consumer Protection Agency.

Judy
Arkansas City, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2009 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extreme-Acai-Berry-Acai-Berry-Power-500/Davie-Florida-33314/Extreme-Acai-Berry-Acai-Berry-Power-500-Extreme-Acai-Berry-Free-Offer-Will-Cost-You-Big-415606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extreme Acai Berry - Acai Berry Power 500

sauce