Complaint Review: Extreme Acai Berry Free Sample

• Submitted: Tue, November 18, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 18, 2008

• Reported By:BRISTOW Oklahoma
Extreme Acai Berry Free Sample
HEIDISWEIGHTLOSSSTORY.COM Ft. Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

Extreme Acai Berry Free Sample 3.95 SHIPPING ONLY MY a*s!!!! FT. LAUDERDALE Florida

Extreme Acai Berry Free sample pay shipping only Complaints - Unauthorized charges
Company information:
Extreme Acai berry sample
Florida
United States
Phone: 1-877-350-8480
heidisweighlossstory.com

I ordered Extreme Acai Berry free sample suppose to be only $3.95 for shipping. Well one week later my check card was charged $29.95 from www.fit-fac.com and another wk later yesterday was charged for $89.31.

I have found info stating that 90 dopllar charge will continue to renew each 30 days on my account. I never received any product from the intitial $3.95 let alone a monthly shipment.

I called the fit fac number 866-407-1022 and ranted adn raved for 15 minutes and finally got my $29.95 back with a conf # that it will be posted in 3-5 days.

I have called the Acai ppl several times to only keep getting disconnected. I went to my bank yesterday evening disputed the 89.31 plus the intital 3.95 and have to wait ten days to see if they are able to reach the ppl to get my money back.

Also am without a check card for 2 weeks while I wait on my new one to come in the mail. As anytime you dispute a charge you have to cancel and start over. This is rediculous. These are totally hidden charges to the customers when supposedly ordering the "so called FREE" sample.

I will never order any special offers again via internet. So far I have had no trust issues with internet purchasing until now. Let alone Acai ppl sell your card info. to the company called www.fit-fac.com which is unethical to say the least!!! Theses ppl should have their pants sued off and go to prison for embezzling from ppl.

Charlotte
BRISTOW, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2008 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extreme-Acai-Berry-Free-Sample/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida/Extreme-Acai-Berry-Free-Sample-395-SHIPPING-ONLY-MY-ASS-FT-LAUDERDALE-Florida-392327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extreme Acai Berry Free Sample