Complaint Review: Extreme Acai Berry - Fullfillment Center

• Submitted: Wed, December 17, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 17, 2008

• Reported By:Jefferson City Missouri
Extreme Acai Berry - Fullfillment Center
4650 SW 515 St SUITE 711 Davie, Florida U.S.A.

Extreme Acai Berry - Fullfillment Center Davie, FL Scam artists that can't even speak English!!! Liars,Liars, Liars!!! Davie Florida

They sent me a bottle of pills and charged my account $89.31 without my permission! Then when I sent them back they told me my account would be credited in 14 days, so in 14 days I called and then they told me 3-5 business days!! And they keep telling me 3-5 days and it never happens! They just keep pushing me off and telling me my account will get my money put back in it and they NEVER have! This has been going on for over a month and a half now and I have called them everyday hoping they get tired of hearing from me, but it hasn't worked yet.

These people should be shut down and have charges brought up against them. Me along w/ a lot of other people are waiting to get their money refunded. I will keep trying and won't give up because this is wrong what they are doing!

Danielle
Jefferson City, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2008 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extreme-Acai-Berry-Fullfillment-Center/Davie-Florida-33314/Extreme-Acai-Berry-Fullfillment-Center-Davie-FL-Scam-artists-that-cant-even-speak-Engl-402284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extreme Acai Berry - Fullfillment Center