Complaint Review: Extreme Acai Berry - IP-2ENHAMCEMYBODY - TCLEANSE - TOTAL CLEANSE - PRICELIMBO.COM - FIT FACTORY

• Submitted: Thu, December 18, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, December 18, 2008

• Reported By:Naples Maine
4650SW 51ST STREET...BAY 711 DAVIE, Florida U.S.A.

Extreme Acai Berry - IP-2ENHAMCEMYBODY - TCLEANSE - TOTAL CLEANSE - PRICELIMBO.COM - FIT FACTORY They are scam artists with CAPITAL letters!!! Sneaky & underhanded! DAVIE Florida

They make it sound like you are getting a free trial bottle and then your credit card gets slammed with all kinds of charges for everything under the sun. You have to read the small print!!! I ended up with charges over $200 on my credit card & they won't take any of the product back. They wouldn't let me talk to a supervisor or give me the name and phone number of the parent company. Said they weren't allowed to give out that info. I asked them how they could be a legitimate company then. I asked them to have someone call me back and they said they couldn't do that either, they don't make outside calls. They are making enough money on all their scams you would think they could afford a phone call!! Well, I'm out $200 but I've learned my lesson!

Unhappy naples me
Naples, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2008 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extreme-Acai-Berry-IP-2ENHAMCEMYBODY-TCLEANSE-TOTAL-CLEANSE-PRICELIMBOCOM-FIT-FACTORY/DAVIE-Florida-33432/Extreme-Acai-Berry-IP-2ENHAMCEMYBODY-TCLEANSE-TOTAL-CLEANSE-PRICELIMBOCOM-FIT-F-402805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extreme Acai Berry - IP-2ENHAMCEMYBODY - TCLEANSE - TOTAL CLEANSE - PRICELIMBO.COM - FIT FACTORY