Complaint Review: Extreme Acai Berry

• Submitted: Thu, February 12, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 12, 2009

• Reported By:Alpharetta Georgia
Extreme Acai Berry
4650 SW 51st Street, Suite #711 Davie, Florida U.S.A.

Acai Berry ****Don't Do Business With This Company**** They Scam Americans and are located in the Phillipines... Davie, Florida

*****Ripoff*****Scams*****Don't Buy It*****

Avoid any "acai berry cleanse" product PERIOD! I had been getting all these e-mails about how Oprah endorsed this product, so I thought, hey - why not pay the $3.95 shipping fee to get my FREE 14 day trial? I should have read the fine print first, because I would have never ordered this product!!

Yes, it is true that the shiiping is $3.95 (plus and additional possible fee from your credit card for internantional billing?! I didn't know about this one!). It is now day 13 after I bought this stuff and it still had not come, so I went searching for the phone number on the internet. Upon finding the phone number (801-208-7485) I also dicovered that 14 days after the order date, you will automatically be billed an additional $90!!!! I called right then and cancelled everything and told them that I better not see another billing on my card...or else!! hehehe!

Here is EXACTLY what the website states (BEWARE!!!!): File a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission@ 1-877-382-4357, Better Business Bureau in Florida and your Bank or Credit Card Company.

I understand that by ordering Extreme Acai Berry, I am agreeing to receive Extreme Acai Berry for a free 14-day trial period (days of availability for actual usage could be less depending on shipping time) beginning on date of order. $3.95 (non-refundable) for S&P. I understand that unless I cancel by calling 1-801-208-7490 within this 14-day period, beginning on the 14th day my credit card will automatically be charged $89.31 (Free Shipping) for a 31 day supply of Extreme Acai Berry to be shipped at that time to my door.

Thereafter, until and unless I cancel, my credit card will automatically be charged an additional $89.31 every 31 days for a new supply of Extreme Acai Berry. I understand that I may cancel any future shipments Monday through Friday by calling 1-801-208-7490. Our hours of operation are from 8am to 5pm MST.

We do not accept returns on any products that have been shipped.

Extreme Acai Berry
4650 SW 51st Street
Suite 711
Davie, FL 33314

Madame x
Alpharetta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2009 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extreme-Acai-Berry/Davie-Florida-33314/Acai-Berry-Dont-Do-Business-With-This-Company-They-Scam-Americans-and-are-locate-423497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extreme Acai Berry