Complaint Review: Extreme Acai Berry

• Submitted: Wed, January 14, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 05, 2009

• Reported By:Saint Louis Missouri
Extreme Acai Berry
4650 SW 51st Street Bay 711 Davie, Florida U.S.A.

Extreme Acai Berry Company Will not refund my money Davie Florida

*Author of original report: UNITED MARKETING GROUP SCHAMBURG IL

I saw an ad online to purchase the above product and I was not satisfied. I realized that there was a debit from my checking account of 89.31 so on November 22,2008 I contacted the company and requested a refund.

I spoke with someone named Mike and at first he was being rude and inconsiderate so I asked to speak to a supervisor. He told me that he was the supervisor and no one else was there that I could speak with. So after going off on him, he finally agreed to give me a refund and stated that it would be refunded to my account in 14 business days.

Fourteen business passed and still no refund. So I contacted the company again and spoke with another representative who stated that there were some computer problems and that I would get my refund in three business days.

Two weeks passed when I decided to call them back. I asked for a supervisor and again I was told that there was no supervisor I could speak with. The representative stated to wait three more business days.

Today is January 14 and still no refund. I contacted the company today and still no results. Everytime I call I get the run around. I'm always told 3 business days and that there is no one else I can speak with. And I am tired of all the bs. I asked for the number to the corporate office and no one is willing to give it to me.

I feel taken advantage of. And I'm out of $90. Is there some type of legal action or criminal action that can be done?

Aleisha
Saint Louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2009 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extreme-Acai-Berry/Davie-Florida-33314/Extreme-Acai-Berry-Company-Will-not-refund-my-money-Davie-Florida-412131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extreme Acai Berry

UNITED MARKETING GROUP SCHAMBURG IL

AUTHOR: Aleisha - (U.S.A.)

I orginally ordered a product online from extreme acai berry in November and was dissatisfied. Well the company ended up refunding my money but today while doing bills I notice that there is a debit from my account of 14.95 from a company UMG.

I contact this company and I'm told that whenever I ordered my Extreme Acai Berry I signed up for a discount program where I recieve coupons and other stuff. But anyway this is false. I never signed up for a discount program. This company has been taking out 14.95 from my account for the past two months.

Is this company Extreme Acai Berry giving other companies my banking information because I never signed up for a discount program?