Complaint Review: Extreme Acai Berry

• Submitted: Thu, December 11, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, December 11, 2008

• Reported By:Frisco Texas
Extreme Acai Berry
4650 SW 51st Street Suite 711 Davie, Florida U.S.A.

Extreme Acai Berry Extreme Acai Berry Company REFUSES to refund money to my account Davie Florida

Recently, I ordered the 14 "slim tabs" from the Extreme Acai Berry company. I only paid $1 for the shipping and then after the 14 days I would be charged $89.31 on a monthly recurrent basis. After several days I still had not received the trial pill bottle. After 7 or 8 days, and still no trial bottle, I was charged $89.31 on my debit card. Then I called and cancelled the very same day I was charged the $89.31, and I was told it would be credited to my account in 7-10 business days. Their reasoning on the trial bottle not getting to me in time, was they are back ordered due to all the orders they have. It has now been EXACTLY 14 business days and still no refund. I finally received the trial pill bottle and the monthly supply bottle on the very same day, which was still two weeks after I had order the original trial bottle. I have called the company everyday for the last 4 days, and I still get the same response until today! They say, "Just wait for it, and it will be there." I say, "What do you mean wait for it?" I want it now!!!! I am promised it will be there in two more days, then one more day, then 3 more days.....I am sick of waiting. I work at a place where we do credit card refunds all the time, and it is only a few clicks on the computer and voila it is refunded! The last two days I called they claimed they would rush my refund and push me to priority through the corporate office. Today I called and he said the reason it is taking so long is the "corporate office" has had a 3 week computer system update, and it was just finished 2 days ago! At this point I am furious and screaming! I hate being lied to, especially by a place of business. This is poor business practice and I will further my reporting through the appropriate government channels. Now they claim it will be a "rush refund" by corporate and I will need to wait 3 to 5 more business days!!!!!!!! They also work with another company called fitfac.com that will charge you $26.95 for their website too. It is an automatic charge that is hidden in all the jumbo. DO NOT buy this product. It is a scam and they won't refund you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessy
Frisco, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2008 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extreme-Acai-Berry/Davie-Florida-33314/Extreme-Acai-Berry-Extreme-Acai-Berry-Company-REFUSES-to-refund-money-to-my-account-Davie-400335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extreme Acai Berry