Complaint Review: Extreme Acai Berry

• Submitted: Tue, December 09, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 09, 2008

• Reported By:USAFA Colorado
Extreme Acai Berry
4650 SW 51st St Davie, Florida U.S.A.

Extreme Acai Berry - Fit Factory - Price Limbo Davie Florida

Ok Ok I called these people and asked for a refund. I was told no because the product had already shipped. I just recieve the free trial about a week ago. I told them that I was not going to pay for these charges, and that this company obviously isnt doing thing the right way! The guy I spoke with on the phone told me that I could not speak to a supervisor cause they were in an urgent meeting. I do not have this kinda money to get scammed by these vultures! If anyone out there finds a way to get a refund PLEASE PLEASE let me know!

Christine
USAFA, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2008 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extreme-Acai-Berry/Davie-Florida-33314/Extreme-Acai-Berry-Fit-Factory-Price-Limbo-Davie-Florida-399597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extreme Acai Berry