Complaint Review: Extreme Acai Berry

• Submitted: Mon, February 09, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 09, 2009

• Reported By:Wellington Other
Extreme Acai Berry
4650 SW 51st St,Suite 711 Davie, Florida U.S.A.

Extreme Acai Berry is charging me ongoing 'subscription charges' to my credit card Davie Florida

After signing up for a free trial of Extreme Acai Berry,I began to notice recurring charges on my credit card account for the amount of $US 8.51 a month for the last 3 months,usually on the 7th or 8th. When I rang my credit card company today they explained that these were 'subscription' charges from the company I had bought the 'free' trial from. I had no idea that when I signed up for the trial that I would be charged for a service I do not intend nor ever intended to use.

My credit card company has filed a letter with the company requesting cancellation of membership but has also warned me to watch out for any subsequent charges. I suspect until my credit card is renewed in several months,these charges will continue because of the unscrupulous nature of the companies. I am aware that others have been charged alot more,but I want other people to know that people outside the USA have been affected too and to take heed!

Beckie
Wellington
New Zealand

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2009 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extreme-Acai-Berry/Davie-Florida-33314/Extreme-Acai-Berry-is-charging-me-ongoing-subscription-charges-to-my-credit-card-Davie-F-422161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extreme Acai Berry