Complaint Review: Extreme Acai Berry

• Submitted: Sun, January 25, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, January 25, 2009

• Reported By:Dundee Other
Extreme Acai Berry
4650 SW 51st St., Suite 711 Davie, Florida U.S.A.

Extreme Acai Berry Conned into buying 'FREE' sample and then billed for 64 Davie Florida

Filled in on line form for 'Free' Acai berries . Didn't read the terms and conditions which were 'buried ' at the foot of the 3rd web page. Received 'free' pills just before Xmas --put them away without reading accompaying leaflet till we returned from holday on 4/1/09. Saw debit on my Credit Card Statemaent which I did not recognise. Cancelled the payment with them but realised a few days later what had happened. The billing address for 64.96 was different from the Address for the Post and Packing for the free samples ---which in itself is underhand and dishonest. I am now trying to get my credit card company to treat this as fraud but I don't really hold out much hope. I feel so STUPID and really angry that this should happen. Can I do anything. I had to phone the Florida address from UK to cancel--I just hope that will be done as I am going to Spain on 31/01/09 for 2 weeks and may not be able to access a computer to check my balances.

Ishbel
Dundee
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2009 06:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extreme-Acai-Berry/Davie-Florida-FL-33314/Extreme-Acai-Berry-Conned-into-buying-FREE-sample-and-then-billed-for-64-Davie-Florida-415898. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extreme Acai Berry