Complaint Review: Extreme Acai Berry/fit Factory

• Submitted: Mon, January 12, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 15, 2009

• Reported By:winter haven Florida
Extreme Acai Berry/fit Factory
4650 SW 51st St 711 Davie,, Florida U.S.A.

Extreme Acai Berry, Fit Factoryextreme Acai Berry/fit Factory Fraud, theft, dishonest, deceitful business practices Davie, Florida

*Author of original report: Fit Factory

As others', did not check Ripoff Report before ordering the Extreme Acai Berry. Tough lesson. Expensive. Frustrating, embarassing.

Ordered the FREE bottle with $1.00 shipping, before I could even try the product (it didn't arrive)--they billed my checking account almost $90.00.

Did get through to the customer service center only after I checked my checking account. Their phone # was on the debit. Got a cancellation number with promise of a refund. Never happened. Still missing my $90.00.

To add insult to injury, their co-company has been taking $29.95 from my account since then. Never received an email, notification, customer service number, nothing. Ended up calling their customer service number (Fit Factory) an supposedly am getting a refund for two payments of $29.95. I received a confirmation number for this, too. Yeah, right!

I can tell you now, I am closing my checking account asap. I can't keep paying these people. How can anyone with any conscience work for crooks like this?

Any and All help is appreciated! Dang, I'm beat!

Thanks for letting my blow off some steam. About $150 worth.

Kellie
winter haven, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2009 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extreme-Acai-Berryfit-Factory/Davie-Florida-33314/Extreme-Acai-Berry-Fit-Factoryextreme-Acai-Berryfit-Factory-Fraud-theft-dishonest-dec-411276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extreme Acai Berry/fit Factory

Fit Factory

AUTHOR: Kellie - (U.S.A.)

FIT FACTORY 800-660-8489 NV

This is the other company associated with the Extreme Acai Berry that took $29.95 twice from my account. I telephoned their customer service department and was actually refunded the $29.95 twice today. I'm still closing the account just to make sure no other unauthorized transactions take place.

I am sooo greatful.

The extreme acai berry never did refund my 90 bucks, though.

That'll learn me. If paypal isn't accepted and I have never done business with them before, I will keep my money and my cards to my self!

Thanks to Rip-off report, I will continue to search for future purchases here first.