Complaint Review: Extreme Auto Plaza

• Submitted: Sun, November 23, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, November 23, 2008

• Reported By:Pella Iowa
Extreme Auto Plaza
2214 East 14th St Des Moines, Iowa U.S.A.

Extreme Auto Plaza After taking a vehicle I purchased back numerous times and still having the same problems I was told it would be fixed right but for "special" favors. Des Moines Iowa

I purchased a Chevy Blazer from Extreme Auto about 6 years ago. I had numerous problem with it. The air conditioner wouldn't work...the cd player wouldn't work...the drivers window would not go back up. I kept having to drive the 40 miles to the dealership to "fix" these problems only to have the air or cd player not work again the next day.

I must have put my e-mail address on a form of some kind because we started talking about the constant problems through instant messaging. About how I couldn't keep driving all the way there every weekend to get things fixed again when they weren't done right the first time.

Then I was told through instant messaging that the problems would be fixed right but it would deserve 6's and 9's. I am sure you all know what that means. I just said to forget it and I went to someone else and had to pay over $500.00 out of my own pocket to fix all the problems that were promised to be fixed when I bought the vehicle.

I would NOT recommend anyone ever buy a vehicle from this dealer. You will not get what you pay for and it will not be worth your time.

Lisa
Pella, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2008 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extreme-Auto-Plaza/Des-Moines-Iowa-50316/Extreme-Auto-Plaza-After-taking-a-vehicle-I-purchased-back-numerous-times-and-still-having-394158. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extreme Auto Plaza