Complaint Review: Extreme Auto Sales

• Updated: Mon, May 14, 2012

• Reported By: Jamie — port richey Florida United States of America
Extreme Auto Sales
10634 Us Hwy 19 port richey, Florida United States of America

Extreme Auto Sales Jet Speed Motors I have a handwritten IOU that got me to but the car, now they won't honor it port richey, Florida

I bought a car from Extreme Auto Sales in November 2011. I would only but it if the ac was fixed and the headliner was put in. Well, the guy wrote me out an IOU, and I bought the car. The ac was fixed only because I had to hound them constantly. Well, I have been waiting for them to fix the headliner and I keep calling. Now they say the company  is Jet Speed Motors and I am screwed.

Well, a few minutes after getting off of the phone with them, a guy from the shop called me back, he said I know that car, I remember that, there is no need for a lawyer or anything, I will call you next week to set up a time to come in and get this done. Well, that was a month ago. So I called this morning, now the guy I talked to they say is no longer associated with them and once again I am screwed. Really?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2012 07:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extreme-Auto-Sales/port-richey-Florida-34668/Extreme-Auto-Sales-Jet-Speed-Motors-I-have-a-handwritten-IOU-that-got-me-to-but-the-car-n-882362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extreme Auto Sales