Complaint Review: Extreme Auto

• Reported By: qazplm — Kentucky Delaware United States of America
Extreme Auto
Crain Hwy Waldorf, Maryland United States of America

Extreme Auto -Used Car Sales- Waldorf, Maryland

Do not use Extreme Auto in Waldorf, MD.  No matter what you read on any website there are no Lemon Laws for used cars in the state of Maryland, making lawsuits difficult but not impossible.  You can check with the Maryland Attorney General's Consumer Protection Division at (410) 528-8662 or 1 (888) 743-0023.  This unfortunately allows purely scam businesses like Extreme Auto to open up with little repercussions.  When I came into the dealership I was very impressed but dont be fooled.  After you buy the car, they all suddenly act like street punks, its the weirdest thing.  Also do not fall for the dealer, he is an actor.  His representatives act badly because thats the way he runs his business.  So dont be fooled when he acts surprised, or like he is going to deal with them.  He is the boss and they act that way because he lets them.  If you buy a car from them it will be purely a gamble.  They do have warranties, but my car is so bad it has been undriveable for 5 months (almost since I got it)!  I am paying over$400 a month for a car that Im not driving, and will likely never be able to drive.

The Consumer Protection Division told me that because of Marylands laws, they can fix the vehicle under warranty for up to 10 years!  Furthermore, the dealership: told me that they dont know how to trade or take back a car (financer said this is not true);  cannot get all my money that I paid (financer said I can even get my monthly payments back without cost to the dealership); and the owner doesnt show up to his own appointments.  My mechanic told me to look them up on Marylands Judiciary Case Search http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/inquiry-index.jsp.  Type in their name.  They have had a ton of cases over the years.  All cases were dropped or settled (so I think they are settling all their cases).  Also they run additional illegal business out of their dealership!  The place is a scam mill.  Dont try it because I found out the hard way that if they lie to you before you buy the vehicle there is no easy way to go back its just money out of your pocket and into theirs.  And all they have to do is waste your time, until you give up.  For those protesters out their feel free to call Extreme Auto at 301 710 5757 and ask them to stop scamming hard working people.  A few random phone calls might surprise them and make a difference.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2011 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extreme-Auto/Waldorf-Maryland-20601/Extreme-Auto-Used-Car-Sales-Waldorf-Maryland-811884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extreme Auto