Complaint Review: Extreme Creative

• Submitted: Wed, February 20, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: Geovideo — California United States of America
Extreme Creative
4605 Lankershim Blvd. N. Hollywood, CA N. Hollywood, California United States of America
  • Phone: 800-251-4424
  • Web:
  • Category: Websites

Extreme Creative Maynard Black "Web developer" Rip Off!! Beware. N. Hollywood, California

Beware of this flake and thief. Thankfully I gave him a small amount of money to get started, but regardless, he did not produce what he said he would, in his contract.

When we met in person, I had showed him samples of nice web sites with flash player openings etc.. and he said " I can do alot better than that for you", (at the price we agreed to). When I complained gently about the very basic, boring, colorless, template page he produced as a sample for my website, he wanted more money to continue on it, and I refused.   I was hesitant to pay more until I knew we were on the "same page" with the design ideas for the site. When I finally got him to answer the phone weeks late, he said he was very busy and bailed out on the whole project and said "I'll just return your items and refund your money". He has not done either, and will not return any calls or acknowledge Emails either.

Beware, this guy is a total fraud and a liar, do NOT do business with him and this company!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extreme-Creative/N-Hollywood-California-91602/Extreme-Creative-Maynard-Black-Web-developer-Rip-Off-Beware-N-Hollywood-California-1017384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extreme Creative