Complaint Review: Extreme Fitness

• Phone: 905-665-9692
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Extreme Fitness rip-off! TOO MUCH MONEY! TERRIBLE SERVICE! Whitby Ontario

I have recently been so disgusted with Extreme Fitness. I started there in October and have not enjoyed it. They set me up with a personal trainer, which I soon realized was a way to scam more money out of me....thankfully I told them I was interested after he pretty much insulted me several times. Saying I could use work here and there.

Frankly I am comfortable with the way I look (5.7 and 130 pounds is not that terrible) although after that session, I felt like I was the worst looking person he had ever seen. Since then I have found the staff extremely (excuse the pun) arrogant and unproffesional. I have also had a problem there which I wanted to direct to the manager.

Well first they gave me the assistan manager who was not helpful in the least so I called back to ask for the manager it took me three times to call him before he even called me back! I want out of my contract and I don't want other people to go there!

Whitby, Ontario

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2004 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extreme-Fitness/Whitby-Ontario-L1N-9S2/Extreme-Fitness-rip-off-TOO-MUCH-MONEY-TERRIBLE-SERVICE-Whitby-Ontario-123880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extreme Fitness