• Report: #1091968

• Reported By: ncruey — Lake Mary Florida
Extreme HCA
South Jordan, Utah USA

Extreme HCA Buyer beware!!!! South Jordan Utah

I was contacted by this company and they convinced me to try the product on a trial basis.  I complied with what they told me I needed to do to cancel any further orders but when I called they told me they had already sent me a shipment, charged my card and then hung up on me.

I called back and the next person told me the original person who hung up on me was a supervisor. Then she hung up on me too!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2013 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extreme-HCA/South-Jordan-Utah-84095/Extreme-HCA-Buyer-beware-South-Jordan-Utah-1091968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extreme HCA