• Report: #207262

• Updated: Tue, August 22, 2006

• Reported By:Otis Oregon
Extreme Scooters
Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Extreme Scooters Ripoff now they dont even want to reply to my complaint Las Vegas Nevada

They don't give a email address or actually a state. I heard they were in Las vegas but I do know this is the phone #.715-345-0453 I tryed to contact them, and they said they would get me for harastment if I send a email ticket, or call .they are trying to tell me that the scooter I bought,I never did the pre mix in the gas. which I should be a exspert on that and they told me that this ripoff report sight is a fake sight. they are doing there best not to reply. and just wanting this to go away.

I'm afraid to call or contact them now. but if someone has the gull to call them and tell them they have seen this on this sight and to reply to it, maybe something will get done. the scooters motor went completely out. the piston and rings went out. I had nothing but problems with it, from day one. I might have rode it for 1 mile. not counting the rest of the time pushing it. I pushed more then I rode it. I payed around $400.00 for the biggest head ache you have ever had. there buissnes wasnt good, they just put it off, till the warranty exspired. WARNNING DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. THEY ARE A RIPP OFF. please if someone would call and just tell them they seen this on this sight, or even go to www.extremescooters.com and go to contact them and just let them know this ids not a fake sight, and its not going away. thanks.

Don
Otis, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2006 02:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extreme-Scooters/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/Extreme-Scooters-Ripoff-now-they-dont-even-want-to-reply-to-my-complaint-Las-Vegas-Nevada-207262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extreme Scooters