• Report: #205099

• Updated: Wed, August 08, 2007

• Reported By:Otis Oregon
Extreme Scooters
Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Extremescooters.biz ripoff I keep trying to work with them and now they just delete my response. it just comes back Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Wrong Company Reported

Now when I contact, the company, it comes back saying it has been deleted. Sonds like a very good company doesnt it. the scooter I bought I pushed more then I rode it. I might have a mile on the scooter and now the engine blewup. constant flat tires. they will not give me a email address. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. this is not a good company. I allso put them on the Portland Oregon Craigslist. I payed over $400.00 for this scooter . and just something to push around. Now this is a real good rip off. now they say the warranty is up. I need a new motor now. allso they are saying that I didnt mix the 2cycle oil in the gas. I ran chain saws for years . Im not stupid. Just lyes to cover there self.

Don
Otis, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2006 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extreme-Scooters/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/Extremescootersbiz-ripoff-I-keep-trying-to-work-with-them-and-now-they-just-delete-my-res-205099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extreme Scooters

Hi Don,

I work for ExtremeScooters.biz, I do not show an order in our system from you. I am assuming you purchased your scooter directly from the Manufacture who is also called X-treme Scooters, or possibly one of the other Extreme Scooter companies online, there are many of them.

The reason our BBB record has very few complaints is because we, unlike many other online scooter dealers, go the extra mile to help out our customers even when their warranty runs out or if the Manufacture gives them a hard time about their warranty.

Also, your post was very vague, you did not mention the model you were having problems with. We like many other dealers sell scooters from the very cheapest Chinese imports to the most high end quality models to fit everyones budget. Just remember the saying, you get what you pay for. A company shouldn't be bashed because a customer bought the cheapest priced scooter and expected a Ferrari.

I would appreciate this post removed because the bad service you speak of was not from our company.