Complaint Review: Extreme Spells

• Updated: Tue, May 21, 2013

• Reported By: keiana96 — North Carolina
Extreme Spells
P.O. Box 46548 Mount Clemens, Michigan USA

Extreme Spells I have not recieved my money back for 59.95 and now the person will not reposnd back to my emails Mount Clemens Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Extreme Spells worked for me

*General Comment: Really????

This is your policy on your website and I have done eveything that you have asked me to do and I have still not recieved my money back of 59.95.  So what is the problem to refund my money back and I have all the emails from 2102 thru 2013 with the both of us commumicationg in which you said you would give my refund back but once again I have not recieved my money because I have contacted Paypal and my bank and you still have not put the money back. So what seems to be the problem because my patience has run out. I place the order on 26 September 2012 and I sent all the paperwork back to you for proof and you reiceved it on 29 Dec 2012 and then you said wait 6 months and I did that and then you said email you a copy of the paypal reciept and I still dont have my money yet. I have been emailing you constanlty since that time frame of 16 April 2013 and I have not heard from you all.

The very last email you sent was on the following date.....
On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 9:32 AM, Sam Taylor <moderncastingorders@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Liz. Fgrgive out delay. I'll look right into this today OK? Watch for the refund to clear. This depends on your bank my friend. Usually just a few days. Sincerely, Sam

POLICY

Money back guarantee: If the customers spell does not come to pass after 6 months a full refund will be awarded via Paypal only.  All money will be refunded in this manner no questions asked with no fees or penalties.  In the rare case a reinforcement must be done and is requested by the customer, the guarantee is cancelled due to the high costs of reinforcements. To use the money back guarantee customers must mail Extreme Love Spells the following:  A. The Order receipt number that was issued to the customer upon purchase (online orders only)  B. The name, date, and amount the spell was for.  C.  A copy of the Printout Order Form that the orders receipt was originally E-mailed to you via ordering method. Customers are asked to keep all private info (card numbers etc) covered up or inked out for their own security.  These items must be mailed to ExtremeLoveSpells P.O. Box00465480Mount Clemens, RgtMichigan 48046.  Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for refund processing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2013 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extreme-Spells/Mount-Clemens-Michigan-48046/Extreme-Spells-I-have-not-recieved-my-money-back-for-5995-and-now-the-person-will-not-r-1052626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extreme Spells

Extreme Spells worked for me

AUTHOR: Kimberly - ()

January 2011 I purchased my 1st spell from Extreme Spells & it did work. I noticed things starting to transform 3 weeks after my spell was cast. It slowly progressed, about 6 months later it had worked completely & I am still very happy with the results.

The website clearly states that you must "believe" in the spell that you want them to cast. If you work against what you have asked to be cast then its YOU wasting your money. So maybe if you want to blame someone you should blame yourself.

#2 General Comment

Really????

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

Im sorry you feel you need "Magic" in your life. You do realize of course that its all fake. So in essence you got what you paid for. You paid $59.95 for nothing.........Be glad thats all you got taken for. Ppl online are always looking for suckers. A "Real" spell has components, words, some blood letting, and you still get nothing from it. Its only to make you feel as if you have some control over life. Guess what, no one has that. We are all suffering from "LIFE". Get over it and get over yourself. Dont try and put coincidence and circumstance out there as proof of magic. It wont work.

Instead, try having faith in yourself. Dont fall for the fakeness that promises you love or riches or whatever. Because lets face it. If "magic" was real, do you really think they would be working on the internet?? I mean lets face the truth, if they had any power at all, they wouldnt be useing paypal.......

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC