Complaint Review: Extreme Taxidermy

• Updated: Mon, December 19, 2011

• Reported By: krugerand — Grants Pass Oregon United States of America
Extreme Taxidermy
1950 Applegate Ave Grants Pass, Oregon United States of America

Extreme Taxidermy John Thomas Will Not Complete Mount, Will not Return Antlers or Money Grants Pass, Oregon

John Thomas of Extreme Taxidermy in Grants Pass, Oregon has had my antlers and money for nearly 4 years.  I have tried countless times to contact him.  At first he would return my calls and say he would have my mount done in so many weeks.  After the date would roll around, I'd call again.  Same story.  Finally he quit returning my calls.  I stopped by his shop once when he was there and it didn't appear that he was working on anything.  He was sitting and drinking a cup of coffee waiting for his next victim to show up.  I asked to get my antlers and money back and he said he'd have my mount by the following week.  Of course that didn't pan out.  I did a research of his assets and he has no attachable assets - no home, no job.  I didn't see the point in a civil suit and throwing another bunch of money down the drain.  I did get a new address for him but not sure what good that would do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2011 09:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extreme-Taxidermy/Grants-Pass-Oregon-97527/Extreme-Taxidermy-John-Thomas-Will-Not-Complete-Mount-Will-not-Return-Antlers-or-Money-Gr-811603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extreme Taxidermy