Complaint Review: Extreme Taxidermy

• Reported By: kelly — Oregon United States of America
Extreme Taxidermy
3146 new hope road grants pass, Oregon United States of America

Extreme Taxidermy John Thomas Up and Vanished grants pass, Oregon

John Thomas of Extreme Taxidermy in Grants Pass Oreon formerly of Montana took our prised antlers and money promising to return a completed mount for display in our home.  Well John never completed the mount, he was very hard to contact and when we did contact him he stated the mount would be complete on Friday,  we heard this ocver and over again then finally the phone no longer took messages and so we went to the business address and well he forgot to pay the rent so he packed up and moved, changed his number and I had to work pretty hard to track him down.  I got a new number and address to his new rental home and now have mailed him court papers which he refuses to pick up at the post office.

all I want is my antlers and money back that I paid him.  I understand now that John has a habit of taking his sweet time returning peoples mounts.  I had contact with the district attorney in Grants Pass and he stated that this is not criminal just bad business.  Please no one use this man and if you can help me figure out who monitors the licence for taxidermy I want to further my complaints to prevent this from happening to others.  What he has done in my opnion is theft period he took my money and belongings and left the place of business with no forwarding address or numbers, he never notified any of his customers with his forwarding information and will not be man enought to get his mail and return my personal belongings.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2011 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extreme-Taxidermy/grants-pass-Oregon-97527/Extreme-Taxidermy-John-Thomas-Up-and-Vanished-grants-pass-Oregon-718487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extreme Taxidermy