offers

• Updated: Tue, October 23, 2012

• Reported By: Gary — Torornto Ontario Canada
Extreme Window Films
15 Upper Highlands Drive Brampton Toronto, Ontario Canada

Extreme Window Films Extreme Window Films Law Suit Pending SCAM, Fraud, Royal Rip-off. DO NOT GIVE THIS GUY YOUR BUSINESS Toronto Ontario Canada

Keep away from this HACK

Nice website, lots of information, but this guy is a crook!

Two years ago I had Bob Tempongko send out a couple of his best guys to do our place. The job they did was terrible, the window tint turned purple inside of three months and when the guys were installing the tint the sprayed water all over and stained the carpets. One of the technicians we think stole several CDs we had on the counter. I spoke to Bob and he said that he would change the window tint. He never did. I contacted Llumar in the US and they told me I have to work out my problem with Extreme Window Film. The only Extreme thing is the rip-off.

Looking on line I see that this guy has at least 3 addresses for his business and several phone numbers. Who is he hiding from?

8A Automatic Road, Unit 3,
Brampton, Ontario,L6S 5N3

10 A Bram Court Units 5 & 6 (so what is the number? Are you at number 5 or number 6?)

Brampton, Ontario, L6W 3R6

15 Upper Highlands Drive

Brampton, Ontario, L6Z 4W1

What's going on here, is this guy running from landlords? And all the phone number's:

416 322-5146

905 495 1568

905 495 1359

416 834 6685

866 261-1807

416 484-9400

416 368-6828

I ran into another unhappy customer of Extreme Window Film when I was trying to serve him my complaint and we both agree that this company is all hype. I peeled off the now purple window tint and it smelled like rotten eggs. I spoke with a guy name Dean at Apex and he said that when window tint smells bad its because its from China, He said that Llumar is a good brand. I gave Apex a sample of what I peeled of and in his professional opinion, what Bob sold me was not made in America. Extreme Window Film cheated me. Thats why the tint turned purple. I am so angry that I have been rip-off.

I work hard for my money.

I have reported Extreme and Bob Tempongko to the BBB and I am filing a law suit in small claims court. Enough of this crap. Its time these con artists pay!

If you dont believe me, just take a drive by 15-585 Ontario Street. I left one window, the one in the

center untouched. Even from the street you can see how the window tint is bubbled up and the color is purple. I am mad as hell.

Gary

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2012 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Extreme-Window-Films/Toronto-Ontario-L6Z-4W1/Extreme-Window-Films-Extreme-Window-Films-Law-Suit-Pending-SCAM-Fraud-Royal-Rip-off-DO-958953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Extreme Window Films