Complaint Review: Exvier Marshall

• Updated: Mon, July 15, 2013

• Reported By: Martha — Pie broke Pines Florida
Exvier Marshall
1234 smith street Washington, Dist of Columbia USA

Exvier Marshall This "Exavier Marshall" had a Mr Miller call me several times and left messages. Called him back and told me 3 criminal charges were filed against me unless I took care of it. Washington D.C.

This Exavier Marshall started by talking all this legal jargon and warned me not to interrupt him or to answer any incoming calls. After 1 hr of this, I gathered (because he was NEVER clear), they were filing 3 criminal charges  for federal bank fraud, electronic fraudulent check and something else and that I had ripped them of $3,474.86 which I needed to take care of before 1230 today or else, they'd report me to my employer, all my assets would be frozen, I'd be fired from my job and not be able to work again cause my SS# wild be in the black list. He had all my personal info so I didn't know what to think. Mind you, I asked a phone# to call back and I thought it was peculiar that inan US Federal agency, EVERYBODY HAD AN ACCENT FROM INDIA. So,when he put me on hold because he was going to advocate for my case, I called one of the debtors of these cash advance places he claimed were pressing charges. The representative told me as I thought, I did not owe them anything and that this call was a scam.

They SURE KNOW how to prey on people w/their legal mumble, rudeness and bad attitude. I'm sure they've ripped of a lot opep lope just out it intimidating them.

Im going to try my best to expose them any and every way I can so they don't do this to other citizens.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2013 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Exvier-Marshall/Washington-Dist-of-Columbia/Exvier-Marshall-This-Exavier-Marshall-had-a-Mr-Miller-call-me-several-times-and-left-m-1067074. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Exvier Marshall