Complaint Review: Exxon Gas Station

• Submitted: Thu, July 29, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, July 29, 2004

• Reported By:Edison New Jersey
Exxon Gas Station
Oak Tree Road, Iselin, NJ Iselin, New Jersey United States Minor Outlying Islands

EXXON Gas Station rip-off! I was charged for a car wash service which wasn't working, and then they wouldn't return the money back. Iselin New Jersey

On 7/29/04 I was charged for a service which I didn't recive at the Exxon Gas Station, Oak Tree Road, NJ. I paid for the Car Wash service. However, the car wash didn't work and they told me to come back later.

When I walked in to the store and asked to get my money back I was refused, because apparently I lost my car wash Ticket. However, I still had my Credit Card Recipt, which was signed 2 minutes ago.

When I kindly asked over and over again for my money back, I was refused. So I was charged and badly treated by the Exxon people. I thought this was the most unfair treatment I ever got.

Edison, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2004 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Exxon-Gas-Station/Iselin-New-Jersey/EXXON-Gas-Station-rip-off-I-was-charged-for-a-car-wash-service-which-wasnt-working-and-101155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Exxon Gas Station