Complaint Review: Exxon Mobil Oil & Gas Lottery

• Submitted: Wed, May 11, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, May 12, 2011

• Reported By: Charles — MT Juliet Tennessee United States of America
Exxon Mobil Oil & Gas Lottery
48 Higher Green Lane Astley Manchester,M297HG, Select State/Province United States of America

Exxon Mobil Oil & Gas Lottery Mr Abdulhafid I think they are tring to Scam me for half million. Manchester,M297HG, Other

*Consumer Comment: Exxon lottery

*Consumer Comment: Just stupidity here.

*General Comment: This isn't from Exxon/Mobil...

i get a email from exxon mobil house saying i won $1,500,000.00 from unied kingdom and i need to gat intouch with upsdelivery to comfurm that i am the person of the email and i need to send them my name,address,city,state,zip,age,and if i worked,and i did send it to them and than i gat a email from them and told me i have to pay for the shiping insuer it all of it was going to coast me is about half million the frist 24 hours will coast $688,766 in usd,48 hours$623,159,usd/3days shiping$409,964.i never put my email in the lottery they said it was pick out of a internet lottery i think if i won the money shoud they take all feeds and then send me the rest of the money and i don"t think it wood coast that much to send money from the united kingdom wood it i don"t know never have won that much money befor but i think that if i won that they can call me and tell me if i relly am the winer of the exxon mobil oil & gas lottery.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2011 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Exxon-Mobil-Oil-Gas-Lottery/ManchesterM297HG-Select-StateProvince-/Exxon-Mobil-Oil-Gas-Lottery-Mr-Abdulhafid-I-think-they-are-tring-to-Scam-me-for-half-mil-728091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Exxon Mobil Oil & Gas Lottery

Exxon lottery

AUTHOR: Joseph Brown - (USA)

I have to go along with Steve. I have never in my life seen such an uneducated, illiterate bunch as I've seen on this web site. How do these people live day to day without someone looking out for them? And is every company in FL crooked? I mean every other post is about a crooked FL company.

Just stupidity here.

AUTHOR: Steve - (USA)

I think illiteracy combined with a lack of basic common sense is the problem here.

Unbelieveable.

#3 General Comment

This isn't from Exxon/Mobil...

AUTHOR: Edgeman - (U.S.A.)

What you are dealing with are scammers who use the names of large corporations.