Complaint Review: Eye Exam 2000/Lens Crafters

• Submitted: Wed, June 11, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, June 11, 2003

• Reported By:Long Beach California
Eye Exam 2000/Lens Crafters
4621 Silva Dr Lakewood, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 562-634-2442
  • Web:
  • Category: Eye Care

Eye Exam 2000/Lens Crafters ripoff/Bad Practices/ the business that doesnt give a dam Lakewood California

I went to Lenscrafters for contact lenses. I have been fitted with at least 5 sets of lenses that either dont fit properly or I couldnt see through.

So now that they haven't got it right in 6 months they want me to pay more for a new lens that a new Doctor says is too flat for my eye. Of course the staff say it is my fault it is over 6 months. Though I told them I was in the Mlitary and have to leave for periods of time. The lenses were not right in the first place and I have spent nearly 200.00 allready. All they care about is taking people for more money and not helping people see better as they advertise.

Amy
Long Beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2003 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eye-Exam-2000Lens-Crafters/Lakewood-California/Eye-Exam-2000Lens-Crafters-ripoffBad-Practices-the-business-that-doesnt-give-a-dam-Lake-60379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eye Exam 2000/Lens Crafters