Complaint Review: Eye Floaters Solutions

• Updated: Wed, June 18, 2014

• Reported By: jarisiaga — Encintas California
Eye Floaters Solutions
Internet USA

Eye Floaters Solutions http://eye-floaters-solution.com/ Asked for solution and they never mailed it, but they have been billing me for product through PayPal continuously even though I did write to them and informed them I never received product. Started out at 47 now it is up to 260 Unknown

Eye Foaters Solutions advertises on the internet selling an eye solution to get rid of eye floaters.  I requested the solution with the option of bill me later.  I did so, just in case they I never received the merchandise and not provide my credit card information so they could bill me before I recieved the merchandise.  I never received the product but the bill from Pay Pal for the amount of $47.00.  I refused to pay for it and informed Pay Pal that I had not received the merchandise, therefore, I was not paying their invoice.

Pay Pal wrote back stating that is to bad, you did not reply within the time required.  I did email back several times and informed them that I had not received the merchandise, but they would not listen.

Pay Pal is now billing me for $260 for merchandise that I never received from the Eye Floaters Solution folks.

Their ad is still up on the internet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2014 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eye-Floaters-Solutions/internet/Eye-Floaters-Solutions-httpeye-floaters-solutioncom-Asked-for-solution-and-they-neve-1155717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eye Floaters Solutions