• Report: #1052053

• Reported By: mike — Golden Lake, Ontario Canada Alabama
Eye For Design
Internet USA

Eye For Design patterns ordering credit card fraud Internet

I had ordered several scroll saw patterns for Jeff's site.  I waited a considerable amount of time and emailed and tried to look up a phone number to find out about my order with no success. I then contacted Creative Woodworking and Crafts by email about my predicament as they featured many of Jeffs projects. I told them about the credit card situation that he was still receivving money but not sending partterns. After contacting them what a surprise it was for me to find that the Eye For Design site was shut down.

This was several years ago and being from Canada didn't know how to pursue this other than a lesson on being burned by ordering something from the internet.

I only just came accross this site this evening as I was searching for something else for the scroll saw. I hope that  others will share their experiences.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2013 11:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eye-For-Design/internet/Eye-For-Design-patterns-ordering-credit-card-fraud-Internet-1052053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eye For Design