Complaint Review: Eyeglass Factory Outlet

• Submitted: Mon, October 29, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, October 29, 2007

• Reported By:MC Michigan
Eyeglass Factory Outlet
6360 NW 110 Ave Parkland, Florida U.S.A.

Eyeglass Factory Outlet Ignored my order, charged my credit card and never shipped glasses, promised refund and never issued one!!! Parkland Florida

I ordered a pair of their $34.50 eyeglasses and provided all the nessesary prescription information. The total came to $44.50 with shipping. They immediatly charged my credit card after placing the order.

After 2 weeks of no e-mail or glasses I e-mailed them and got no response. Another 2 weeks passed and still no glasses or e-mail from them. I e-mailed them again and finally got a response and they said they e-mailed me and that my order would be an additional $20 because my prescription is quite powerful.

NOWHERE on the site did it say that their eyeglasses would cost an additional $20 for prescriptions greater that 4.0. I told them that after waiting a month and expecting to only pay the price I was charged, to cancel the order and refund my credit card. They replied and said my order was canceled and card would be refunded.

Well guess what, nearly a month passed and I never got a refund. I e-mailed them and said I would be disputing the $44.50 they charged me if I didnt get my refund. They replied quickly and said it would be in my account tomorrow. I have my doubts.

MC, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2007 06:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eyeglass-Factory-Outlet/Parkland-Florida-33076/Eyeglass-Factory-Outlet-Ignored-my-order-charged-my-credit-card-and-never-shipped-glasses-281520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eyeglass Factory Outlet