Complaint Review: Eyeglass World

• Submitted: Sat, August 17, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, August 17, 2002

• Reported By:hazleton in
Eyeglass World
greenriver road Evansville, Indiana U.S.A.

Eyeglass World service from hell and employees to match Evansville Indiana

I went to eyeglass world on 8-16-02 it is now 8-17-02 I have no glasses and have to wait on the mail.

The lady who did the preliminaries to the actual eye test has not done this in three years. I had air shot into my eyes several times before she got it right.

the eye dr. was ok, but that was the end of that. the lady who waited on me was more concerned with her hair with comments like "My head hurts because of the hair spray I used."

I only got lined bi-vocals, they told me it woild take two and one half hours. I went back the next morning and they hadn't even started on my glasses. They then told me it would take another 2 1/2 hours. I was so frustrated I had to tell them to mail them to me.

Are my glasses going to get done, how long am I going to have to wait, ARE they going to be right. For $265.00 these are questions no one should have to ask.

petersburg, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2002 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eyeglass-World/Evansville-Indiana/Eyeglass-World-service-from-hell-and-employees-to-match-Evansville-Indiana-27147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eyeglass World