Complaint Review: Eyeglass World

• Submitted: Thu, December 20, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 20, 2012

• Reported By: Dave — Orlando Florida U.S.A.
Eyeglass World
3808 East Colonial Drive Orlando, Florida United States of America

Eyeglass World Eyeglass Wotld Incompetent! Wrong Lens! Horrible Customer Service Orlando, Florida

I paid Eyeglass World $528 for new glasses, they seem have put the wrong lens in them as I cannot see clearly through them, I have an old pair from Vision Works, which although dated work fine, unlike the new over-priced rubbish from Vision Works.  The "Optician" claims that he can "see" no difference between my current working lens and the new glasses.

I am 56 years old, not 6 years old, I am not stupid, I know if I can see clearly or not through a new pair of glasses.  The "Optician" says I should schedule, a new eye exam, I think the "Optician" needs to have his head examined, I work for a living, I don't have $500 to waste on stupidity and I don't have time to play silly games.

I contacted Eyeglass Worlds Customer Service at 800 637 3597, don't bother, they are not helpful and they are just plain rude. I called the store to ask for a refund and of course, the manager was out.  I will get my money back one way or another, I have now issue what so ever filing a law suit if that is what it takes.

The bottom line here is Do Not Use Eyeglass World! They are, rude, over-priced and incompetent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2012 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eyeglass-World/Orlando-Florida-32803/Eyeglass-World-Eyeglass-Wotld-Incompetent-Wrong-Lens-Horrible-Customer-Service-Orland-985014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eyeglass World