Complaint Review: Eyeglass World

• Submitted: Sun, December 23, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 23, 2012

• Reported By: Dave — Orlando Florida U.S.A.
Eyeglass World
3808 East Colonial Drive Orlando, Florida United States of America

Eyeglass World I may have to sue them Orlando, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Hope you'll come back on ROR and let us know...

I noticed that several people have said that they refuse to give cash refunds.  I have check the website and my receipt and I can find no where where they indicate that they do not give refunds.
None the less, after they completely screwed up a new set of glasses they made for me, I refused delivery and left the store.

Later that day I called and spoke with an assistant manager, I explained my issue, and requested a refund. She took my information and said the refund had been issued. When it didn't show up after a couple of days, I called the store again, this time I spoke with the manager, who assured me that the refund had been issued.

I contacted my Bank, and no refund has been issued.

I guess these people are idiots, liars, or thieves, but in any case if I do not see my refund in the next few days I will be contacting law enforcement and a lawyer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2012 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eyeglass-World/Orlando-Florida-32803/Eyeglass-World-I-may-have-to-sue-them-Orlando-Florida-986259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eyeglass World

Hope you'll come back on ROR and let us know...

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

your attorney's name and the case # and venue where the lawsuit is filed.

Also provide information on what law enforcement tells you.

"if I do not see my refund in the next few days I will be contacting law enforcement and a lawyer."

Since there's a legal holiday (Christmas) could you enlighten us by Friday, Dec. 28th?