Complaint Review: Eyeglass world

• Reported By: Audrey — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Eyeglass world
N Decatur N las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Eyeglass world RUDE N las Vegas , Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Thanks for the tip!

Visited Eye glass world for a contact exam. I haven't been to the eye doctor in a while. I visited the location on North Decatur. The staff was ok but the actual doctor was extremely rude. She was very belittling and not happy that she has to be there. I paid cash and ordered contacts! She had no reason to treat me and my family the way that she did. Never away will I take my money there. I'll go to a place that treats people the right way maybe they'll appreciate my money more. Don't go there at all!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2012 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eyeglass-world/N-las-Vegas-Nevada-89131/Eyeglass-world-RUDE-N-las-Vegas-Nevada-879871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eyeglass world

Thanks for the tip!

AUTHOR: Righteous1 - (USA)

ANd when you were sitting there being rudely treated, what stopped you from excusing yourself and taking your business  elsewhere? Sorry but the Doctor is definitely at fault if rudeness or criticism was ALL that came about from the exam, yet you also had the duty to get up and walk away from the entire incident. Would you advise your relatives or family members to sit thru and endure such? So why did you?
I personally had this very incident at an eye scammer place where they deliberately tried to charge me more for my prescription lens  because I brought along the frames I wanted to use! They saw that as dodging buying one of their over priced frames. I told them I can take these frames anywhere and I can take my prescript anywhere to be filled but they weren't getting a dime with that attitude!
Sometimes walking away means money walks too! :)

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC