Complaint Review: Eyeglassworld

• Submitted: Fri, August 29, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, August 29, 2008

• Reported By:Indianapolis Indiana
Eyeglassworld
9630 Washington St. Indianapolis, Indiana U.S.A.

Eyeglassworld Eyeglass World Ha! No glass world I have been waiting 2 months to get my glasses Indianapolis Indiana

I went to EyeglassWorld July 2nd. This is August 29th and I still haven't gotten my glass'. I picked out a pair of glasses. When they came back 5 weeks later, They were sent to the wrong store. Then the were wrong. I couldnt use them. I was told that I had to get a larger lens. Why didn't the first lady that check them out know that? I got any other pair picked out and they were ordered again. I called The 25th of August and I was told they would be here by the weekend. I still havent gotten them.

Jeannine
Indianapolis, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2008 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eyeglassworld/Indianapolis-Indiana-46229/Eyeglassworld-Eyeglass-World-Ha-No-glass-world-I-have-been-waiting-2-months-to-get-my-gla-368301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eyeglassworld