Complaint Review: Eyepothesis

• Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012

• Reported By: Mary — Red Lion Pennsylvania United States of America
Eyepothesis

Eyepothesis Charged 78.41 after I cancelled. Internet

On Nov. 19, 2012, I ordered a trial of Eyepothesis Rejuvenation System and was charded $3.87.  I decided to cancel my membership which I did and they claim it was on the 8th day.  I was told it was cancelled and would not be furthered charged and to send it back within 14 days. On Nov. 27, 2012 I was charged $78.41 for a 30 day supply which I am not happy with.

I called customer service this morning and was told that they do not offer a refund policy of the $78.41 even though I cancelled in the appropriate amount of time.  The woman on the other end kept repeating the same thing and when I asked to speak to a supervisor, she said no one was there higher-up then her that I could talk to. She said since I returned my items, they could send me more of the same.  Told her I didn't want the product and to refund my $78.41, said that is not possible and said I could call later to maybe speak to someone else. After that she hung up on me!!!!  I have a copy of the refund policy which she needs to read cause she lied to me.  This is a very dishonest company who is running a scam.

Stay away from them.  I will be calling back and stay on the line all day if that what it takes to get results. I am completely disgusted with this company and people should run the other way.  If I get any results, I will let everyone know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eyepothesis/internet/Eyepothesis-Charged-7841-after-I-cancelled-Internet-977206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eyepothesis