Complaint Review: Eyepothesis

• Submitted: Sat, September 24, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, September 24, 2011

• Reported By: Ina Jo Khan — lester Pennsylvania United States of America
Eyepothesis

Eyepothesis I ORDERED A SAMPLE OF THE PRODUCT THEN I CANCELLED FURTHER SHIPMENTS DUE TO SKIN IRRATION CAUSED BY PRODUCT. THE COMPANY SENT ME ANOTHER BOTTLE OF PRODUCT, WHICH I DID NOT OPEN AND SENT IT BACK RETURN Internet, Internet

I ORDERED A SAMPLE OF EYEPOTHESIS EYE CREAM LAST MONTH. I INFORMED THE COMPANY NOT TO SEND ME ANY FURTHER  PRODUCT BECAUSE IT CAUSED IRRITATION TO MY SKIN.

THEY SENT ME A CONFIRMATION OF THE CANCELLATION. HOWEVER THEY SENT ME ANOTHER BOTTLE OF THE CREAM LAST WEEK.

I DID NOT OPEN THE PACKAGE AND SENT IT BACK RETURN TO SENDER, THEY CHARGED MY DEBIT CARD $84.00 DOLLARS. THEY INFORMED ME I WOULD ONLY RECEIVE A REFUND OF $45.00 BECAUSE I DID NOT FOLLOW THEIR CANCELLATION PROCEDURE.

I'M KNOW $39.00 IN REARS IN MY CHECKING ACCT. I LIVE ON SOCIAL SECURITY AND CAN NOT AFFORD TO LOSE $39.00. CLEARLY A RIP OFF OF MY MONEY! pLEASE HELP ME.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2011 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eyepothesis/internet/Eyepothesis-I-ORDERED-A-SAMPLE-OF-THE-PRODUCT-THEN-I-CANCELLED-FURTHER-SHIPMENTS-DUE-TO-S-780909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eyepothesis