Complaint Review: Ez Properties biz

• Submitted: Sun, November 11, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, November 11, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Given California United States of America
Ez Properties biz
1762 Westwood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90024 2646 Gateway rd suite 105, California United States of America

Ez Properties biz Suzanne Tracey dba Ez properties This was the worst living experience I every had! 2646 Gateway rd suite 105, California

*General Comment: wth

*Consumer Comment: Thieves. Illegal practices. Beware! EZ Properties, Suzanne Tracy dba..., Olga, Vicki Niemi. All of the above.

As a former tenant who lived under Mrs. Vicki Niemi and Olga Mendoza in a West Hollywood building, this was the most miserable, traumatizing, awful living experience I ever had.
EZ properties Biz made refusal's to make repairs and to fix amenity's under rent control, if you take away an amenity, such as closing the laundry room, you MUST have a corresponding deduction in rent. When I asked for a deduction in my rent I was showed the front door, keep in mind I already filed complaints with West Hollywood housing dept and Dept of Real Estate,  this is called Retaliatory discrimination under California's Fair Employment and Housing Act I'm not going to mentiond the harasment I went through simply because it is to painful to talk about.

Ez properties also failed to make important disclosures in my rental agreement,

I would have a attorney read your rental a greement make sure you don't have any Illegal Provisions in it. Last but not least Keeping Security Deposits past the 21 day " landlord acting in Bad Faith law" after Mrs. Olga Mendoza refused to do a walk through with me, then they have the nerve to short changing me on my deposit. I found FTC and City of West Hollywood (City Hall) very helpful also small claims court in Beverly Hills.

Let your voice be heard and remeber your not alone.

Current information on Ez properies biz

Vicki Niemi Owner
310-475-6400 Office
Olga Mendoza Property manager or land lady
Cell 310-988-5552
Cell 310-525- 4177

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2012 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ez-Properties-biz/2646-Gateway-rd-suite-105-California-92009/Ez-Properties-biz-Suzanne-Tracey-dba-Ez-properties-This-was-the-worst-living-experience-I-967789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ez Properties biz

#1 General Comment

wth

AUTHOR: Kaveman - ()

Huh. I didn't file this....

AUTHOR: BeTheChange - ()

Thieves! Beware.

You will think you are moving into a nice apartment and you will pay a fortune of a deposit but you do so as you like the place. THEN you give your notice to move out, clean it (as you always have and have always gotten your full deposit back at every other rental you have ever had) and then they will deny a walk through with you and either refuse to return your deposit or take off charges they are LEGALLY NOT ALLOWED to. They will then not give you a receipt as they are LEGALLY required and they will not
give you interest on your deposit as LEGALLY required in certain districts/cities.

I assure you that this will be a huge mistake. Do not trust their attempts at being polite, friendly or making fixes to your apartment. They will tell you one thing and do the opposite. They will lie, cheat and steal from you.

Have a look, investigate any and all info below. I am not the only one, actually it's amazing that this woman is still allowed to run properties in the LA area. If you want to join a lawsuit contact me. I even had a
certified letter as by a lawyer and no contact. No receipts for work preformed as required over $126 dollars of repairs.

Vicki Niemi Owner: 760-814-2444 Home

310-801-9700 cell

310-475-6400 Office

Olga Mendoza Property manager or land lady

Cell 310-988-5552

Cell 310-525- 4177

Suzanne Tracy dba Ez Properties

I am also talking about very, very large deposits of money here, not a couple hundred bucks and also again charging or deducting for items not allowed like painting when there are no holes/damage and cleaning when we did pay someone to clean.

Beware. I am doing this so you don't loose your money you bank on for your next deposit. Stop these people from doing business.