Complaint Review: Ez cash

• Updated: Fri, January 03, 2014

• Reported By: cindy — Franklin Tennessee
Ez cash
Internet USA

Ez cash david rogers Mr. Rogers had one of his associates call me on my phone as an emergency call. She told me I would need to call Mr. Rogers concerning money I owed. I told him I did not take a loan.  Internet

Mr. Rogers had one of his associates call me on my phone as an emergency call. She told me I would need to call Mr. Rogers concerning money I owed. I told him I did not take a loan. Upon telling him he to me I was going to need a lawyer and I was being accused of theft and fraudulent practices. I owed money, and it needed to be paid but he could not tell me where it was from or who I owed it to. When I asked he said he didnt know, but I needed to start tomorrow and call him back to make payments on 647.00, but my loan may have been only 300.00 or 400.00 . I told him to send me a paper stating who I owed and he said he could not give me the info. I told him not to call my number anymore or he would be reported.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2014 06:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ez-cash/internet/Ez-cash-david-rogers-Mr-Rogers-had-one-of-his-associates-call-me-on-my-phone-as-an-emerge-1112436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ez cash