Complaint Review: Ezcashpaydaycash.net

• Updated: Tue, July 09, 2013

• Reported By: Gbeckford — Brooklyn New York
Ezcashpaydaycash.net
2160 burton way Los Angeles ca 90022 Los Angeles, California USA

Ezcashpaydaycash.net Stephen Rogers They sent me a email stating they were taking me to court for a loan I never received Los Angeles California

This company ezcashpayday.net sent me a email stating I owe them money for a loan and they are taking me to court for a loan I never received I want to know how they got my email address and my mothers address I need help with this because this is crazy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ezcashpaydaycashnet/Los-Angeles-California/Ezcashpaydaycashnet-Stephen-Rogers-They-sent-me-a-email-stating-they-were-taking-me-to-c-1065535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ezcashpaydaycash.net