• Report: #220035

• Submitted: Fri, November 10, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, November 10, 2006

• Reported By:Mesa Arizona
Ezinkjets
21005 Superior St Chatsworth, California U.S.A.

Ezinkjets ripoff no response or communication phone or email defective loosey return policy Chatsworth California

the company sent me the item black and color ink black didnt print. I tried all the hints they had on their site to no avail. they said to download and PRINT (which is kind of hard to do without ink).I didn't ask for a refund just a replacement.this was 10/16/06.
Now I cannot get in touch with anyone I did notify my credit card company they automatically will credit me back and file a dispute with them, all I say is good luck This is the very last time I order anything thru the internet without checking with this site there are so many complaints

Barry
Mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2006 04:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ezinkjets/Chatsworth-California-91311/Ezinkjets-ripoff-no-response-or-communication-phone-or-email-defective-loosey-return-poli-220035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ezinkjets