Complaint Review: Ezinkjets.com

• Submitted: Fri, November 04, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, November 08, 2005

• Reported By:greeneville Tennessee
Ezinkjets.com
ezinkjets.com , California U.S.A.

Ezinkjets.com ripoff big time Chatsworth California

*Author of original report: i got my money back finally

I have orderd some ink from this company and they never sent my order to me. I have emailed them and got nowhere with them so I called them and got thier voice message.
I then got mad enough to call back and acted like i was going to buy . I got ahold of a woman called Myrian and she said she could help me.

I'm not sure if it worked or not but I told her that i would calle her every day that my money was not in the bank. Her ext. number is 304 so if every one could call and jam up the phones it just might work. I will email all of my friends and family to let them know that this is a bad company. ezinkjets got $49.98 from me.

Pamela
greeneville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2005 10:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ezinkjetscom/California/Ezinkjetscom-ripoff-big-time-Chatsworth-California-163432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ezinkjets.com

i got my money back finally

AUTHOR: Pamela - (U.S.A.)

i called ez inkjets like i was going to order something and cussed out the woman and said i wanted my money back and i would be calling everyday and i did call every day.the ext. number i used is 304 so call her to complaine about not getting your money back.