Complaint Review: Ezinkjets.com

• Submitted: Fri, December 15, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, December 15, 2006

• Reported By:kalamazoo Michigan
21005 Superior St Chatsworth, California U.S.A.

Ezinkjets.com fraud ripoff charge credit card but product never sent though they claim it was no available customer service ignore correspondence Chatsworth California

Do NOT order anything from this company! The website looks good but it is pure fraud. Wish I'd know about ripoffreport before buying anything online.

Placed order in Sept for ink, credit card was charged. After 10 days I reported, following the website's instructions, that I had not received the ink cartridges . All you receive is an automated reply. Tried to phone customer service & I was put on hold (this is not a toll free number) or mailbox was full & couldn't leave a message.I tried the live chat and the person just said they didn't have access to account & order information. I finally received email that product had been sent. I don't think so.

Repeated this scenario again several weeks later. Same result...no cartridges, though they'd supposedly been sent. Finally called my credit card company to start dispute process.

Another several weeks later, I sent email to ezinkjets complaining loudly about service, or lack thereof. Finally a 'real' person emailed a reply saying that the reason the item hadn't been shipped is because there was a problem with printing mailing labels. Give me a break!! They must be using their own, malfunctioning cartridges!

Credit card refunded my $27, but at their cost. Said it wasn't cost effective to pursue the dispute. Too bad, somebody needs to. I wonder if the Chatsworth address is even legit.

I will pursue filing a complaint with BBB and FTC.

kalamazoo, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2006 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ezinkjetscom/Chatsworth-California-91311/Ezinkjetscom-fraud-ripoff-charge-credit-card-but-product-never-sent-though-they-claim-it-225643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ezinkjets.com