Complaint Review: Ezinkjets.com

• Submitted: Thu, January 06, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, January 06, 2005

• Reported By:Champaign Illinois
Ezinkjets.com
19151 Parthenia St. Unit A Northridge, California U.S.A.

Ezinkjets.com ripoff! Wrong cartridges sent, no response from phone or email. Northridge California

In October of 2004 I bought 2 cartridges for my printer. I was billed for the cartridges and I received them in a timely fashion. Unfortunately the letter of the cartridge was one off from what I needed. I wrote them an email using their replacement form. Their policy states that they'll exchange with the correct cartridge immediately. However, I never received a response. They said it would take 48 hours to respond. I never got one actual person, only a robot's response saying they had my email in their queue.

A month later I did the form again, and again with no response from anyone. I emailed them directly (not using the form) and have not received anything from that. Everytime I try to call them their system hangs up on me, no matter which selection I make. I cannot speak to a live person! These guys ripped me off. Furthermore, the cartridges that came were refills, which is not what I was paying for. I was paying for new cartridges. I would never do business with them again. I strongly suggest no one else does either!

Jason
Champaign, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2005 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ezinkjetscom/Northridge-California-91324/Ezinkjetscom-ripoff-Wrong-cartridges-sent-no-response-from-phone-or-email-Northridge-C-126120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ezinkjets.com