Complaint Review: Ezinkjets.com,inkjet5.com

• Submitted: Wed, August 22, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, August 22, 2007

• Reported By:Sunbury Pennsylvania
21005 Superior Street Chatsworth, California U.S.A.

Ezinkjets.com,aka-inkjet5.com Don't buy anything from this company!!They are BAD news!! They are ripping people off! RipoffChatsworth California

I have gone round and round with this company. They have defective mdse. and do not even try to correct the situation. They are making a living ripping people off. I even contacted the BBBureau and the company would not even respond to their complaint. I don't understand how these individuals can continually rip people off and not get stopped!
Supposedly they mailed me out a check for a refund in the amount of 52.50 I called them and left them know I never received the check and they told me they would have to check into the situation.
They also never refunded me for a defective cartridge that I had returned to them. I am also out another $20 dollars.

Sunbury, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2007 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ezinkjetscominkjet5com/Chatsworth-California-91311/Ezinkjetscomaka-inkjet5com-Dont-buy-anything-from-this-companyThey-are-BAD-news-Th-269531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ezinkjets.com,inkjet5.com