Complaint Review: Ezlaptop

Ezlaptop
? Internet U.S.A.

Ezlaptop ripoff US Internet

*Consumer Comment: Contact your local news media or an attorney

EZLAPTOP is a complete RIP-OFF. DO NOT JOIN. I like thousands of others have been reading their emails for over 6 months only to find out their site has been deleted.

Ok so its not a lot of money to each individual but the owner of this site is raking it in at our expense. I have reached 200 credits with no referrals and now they have just disappeared.

They should now be allowed to get away with this!!!

Any suggestions from other members?

Rosalind
Irvine
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2005 05:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ezlaptop/internet/Ezlaptop-ripoff-US-Internet-147340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ezlaptop

Contact your local news media or an attorney

AUTHOR: Scott - (U.S.A.)

I am to dissapointed with this scam as well. I went as far as contacting my local news media and an attorney. I even contacted our general attorney for california as well as the FBI. I forward them everything I had and new about EZlaptop.com. I gave them websites, information, and complaints. I know it's just $5 plus $3.95 for shipping and handling but with over 50,000 customers thats close to $500,000 not including those who chose to advertise with them for $75 as well. So this site is making themselves a slow millionaire. Contact anyone you know who will bring them down.

distinguished