Complaint Review: Ezlaptop

Ezlaptop
Www.ezlaptop.com Nationwide U.S.A.

ezlaptop another bad business internet scam!!! Ripoff Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: How to Stop Hijackers

*Consumer Suggestion: Spam is less then $5.00 at the store.

*Consumer Comment: WARNING: DO NOT GO TO THE WEBSITE! YOUR HOMEPAGE WILL GET HIJACKED!

I guess I am another victim of ezlaptop.com. I see that the site is no longer up and I totaled 208 credits, since my last login last week. I really don't understand how these fly by night scam companies do this.

I mean how much of a scumbag do you have to be to rip thousands of people off??? How do they sleep at night? They probably think that no one will care since it is only $5, but I do care, because it was my $5. Some of my friends $5's and countless others $5's that we could have done something worthwile with!

So now that you have ripped off so many, ezlaptop.com, why don't you go to your room and think hard about what you have done and try to sleep at night knowing what you are and what you've done. Utterly disgraceful & unethical.

J-Girl
Addison, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2005 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ezlaptop/nationwide/ezlaptop-another-bad-business-internet-scam-Ripoff-Internet-147573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ezlaptop

#1 Consumer Suggestion

How to Stop Hijackers

AUTHOR: Mark - (U.S.A.)

First if you get your system hijacked, you need to update your computer. Windows updates for windows stops most of this mess along with a

ANTI-VIRUS PROGRAM, and update your anti-virus daily or every other day just to be sure you your up to date. ALSO I would add

either the free
microsoft anti-spy,and or download
adaware which is free and or spy bot. Another good program that keeps you from being hijacked that is free is called
SPYWARE BLASTER.

What happens is if you don't update a computer and or the programs, and or your security programs you get hit with this take overs.

One thing you could do if you have time is go over to microtrend's housecall site and let it run its anti spyware detection and anti virus checks,it will clean your system.

ALSO to be safe as a computer user keep your security settings higher.

Thanks just a few notes to help people that have hijackers.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Spam is less then $5.00 at the store.

AUTHOR: Karlton - (U.S.A.)

Did you really think you were going to get a laptop for $5.00 and putting up with all the spam? Spam is less then $5.00 at the store.

YES it was a RIP OFF!
YES THEY DESERVE TO BE DRAWN AN QUARTERED.
But don't you feel you knew it was a scam when you went into it?

WARNING: DO NOT GO TO THE WEBSITE! YOUR HOMEPAGE WILL GET HIJACKED!

AUTHOR: Ethel - (U.S.A.)

I was curious as to what this complaint was about and went to the site to read what was being offered. The page came up as a search engine and nothing more.

When I clicked out of the webpage, the program I have on my computer warned me that my homepage was being hijacked!

DO NOT GO THERE OR YOUR COMPUTER WILL GET SCREWED!