Complaint Review: Ezlaptop.com

• Updated: Wed, July 20, 2005

• Reported By:Sydney Nova Scotia
Ezlaptop.com
ezlaptop.com Internet U.S.A.

Ezlaptop.com ripoff, dishonest,f**king a**holes, choke on the $5 you bas**rds.... Internet

I truely thought that their ad was legitimate. Now, I guess I have been duped like thousands of others. If people are going to continue to use the internet to look for deals, shop, conduct business, etc... we (the general public) are going to need assurances that scumbags like "ezlaptop.com" are brought to justice.

Personally, I will not get screwed twice... I will never use the internet to shop again. It is way too easy to get ripped off and legal avenues do not scare these scumbags. I hope the people at "ezlaptop.com" choke on my $5 contribution; not to mention that I would truly love the opportunity to be face to face with these peices of sh*t, I would have the ultimate fun. NOW that's worth $5!!!!

Clint
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2005 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ezlaptopcom/internet/Ezlaptopcom-ripoff-dishonestfking-aholes-choke-on-the-5-you-basrds-Internet-150560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ezlaptop.com